Having a good-looking and attractive professional website is a key to success for every small business owners. A well design and maintained website is important for all kind of business. Having a website for your business is best method for your users and visitors to find you. With a website, business owners can generate direct and viral traffic from people who want to know more about their products and services.
But if you want to ensure that your website receive organic traffic and want users to stay on your website longer and surf your services and buy your products, then you need a proper and SEO-friendly web design for your online business. Web design is an art of collecting creative ideas and then carrying out to prepare a business website.
Follow these simple Web design tips to simplify your website design.
1. Design a best professional logo for your website as your website logo is your brand identity. Use a high-quality image and place it in the upper left corner of each of your pages and link your logo to your website home page.
2. Put your main content and call-to-action elements above the fold. Also make sure to have sign-up form higher up in the page.
3. Choose color scheme wisely to make your website looks appealing. Do not use lot of colors in web design process. Limit your colors to 3 or 4 and try to use shade properly.
4. Choose fonts that are easy to read across browsers and always try to use same font family throughout your website.
5. Use responsive web-design for better user experience. Having a responsive web design will help make your website to run properly in screen of any size including desktop, web, mobile screens etc.
6. Design landing pages for your important products and business and don’t forget to include call to action button.
Written by Singsys. Follow us on Google+ here Sri ShuklaFind us on Google+